When can you return
You will be eligible for the return or refund if you are in one or more of the following categories:
- The Item is lost during delivery.
- The Item has a manufactured defect.
- The Item size is different from what you ordered.
What should you follow when returning
- The Item must be in resellable condition.
- The invoice should also be included inside the package.
- The Item must not be worn, altered, damaged, or washed.
- The Item must have all tags attached.
How return policy applies
In most cases, return requests will be handled within 5 – 7 working days depending on the stock availability. Returning items will be collected at the time of your new delivery.
Refunds will be processed after inspection of returned items.
The total value of the order will be refunded except delivery charges.
Transfers can be made to any nominated bank by you. An email with proof will be sent when the transfer is been made.
This usually takes 5 – 7 working days upon receiving the returned package. If any returns do not meet policy requirements which are mentioned in the above section, the items
will not be received by the company. For more information, please contact us using [email protected]